The first of it’s kind Realme smart tv will be unveiled on 25th May. Realme is accepting pre booking of it’s smart tv with just Rs.2000 from 18th to 24th May. Rest of the balance will be paid between 25th May to 31st May then only dispatch will happen.
Features of Realme Smart TV
- Realme Smart TV will be available in multiple variants from 32-inch to 65-inch.
- This Smart TV will run on Android OS with its own UI to support other content.
- The Realme Smart TV has many alluring qualities such as support for OTT platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ Hotstar very similar to other brands in the market. But Realme will be having more OTT platforms compared to others such as Hulu, Voot, Alt Balaji, Zee5, Sun Nxt, Hoichoi and more.
- It will came in both variants supporting full-HD and ultra-HD (4K) resolution.
- It will support Google Assistant and also said to have Bluetooth SIG certification as per the mentioning on the site.
- It looks quite stunning as per the pictures on the site with premium bezel less screen.
- Realme TV’s Chroma Boost Picture Engine is an advanced image processing technology which provides an immersive viewing experience.
Screen Size 32 Inches to 65 Inches
Resolution Full HD to Ultra HD (4k)
Processor 64 Bit Quad Core by Mediatek
Graphic Processor (GPU) Mali-470 MP3
Google Assistant Yes
Sound Dolby Digital
Audio Output 24 Watt, 4 Speakers with surround sound
Expected Price of Realme Smart TV
The price of the smallest variant of realme tv is reportedly expected near about Rs.30000. Actual prices will be declared by the brand on 25th May.
If you find this product interesting than you may blind book it from realme official site.
Checkout Other Smart TV’s
You may also like to read